Page One PR has a wide range of communications tools to draw on. What makes us different is the scope of services we offer, and the fact that we can conduct integrated campaigns, with all elements provided under the one roof. This gives our approach consistency of tone and quality.
We offer a full range of public relations, marketing, writing, editing, media liaison, graphic design, advertising, and digital communication services, including websites, from which we select the most appropriate to reach identified target audiences with agreed messages.
You benefit from targeted PR, communications, marketing, and creative design advice that not only complements your core business objectives, but provides excellent results - cutting through the clutter to help your business stand out from the crowd.
what we do… is make a difference. We challenge the status quo by being a part of community and genuinely sharing in project success. Our core business includes Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Logistic Planning, Strategic Asset Management, Business Case and Grant Writing as well as Corporate and Executive level support functions.
Pinnacle Pocket Consulting provides clients with a premium service that drives long-term, sustainable farm profitability. We are focused on bringing research initiatives and findings to landholders to ensure all on-farm decisions are backed by science. Our extensive experience means greater insight into what producers need to ensure their enterprises have long-term business viability based on broad-reaching strategies that will make a difference to long-term productivity. Pinnacle Pocket Consulting possess a start to finish project capability to assist clients, right through the lifecycle of agribusiness, Natural Resource projects or feasibility assessment. From identification of Suitable Land and Soil through to project implementation and Agronomic advice. We aim to maximise commercial value for our Agribusiness clients and minimise environmental and economic risk. We can offer clients a full project lifecycle capability with the expertise and systems to assist in the development of projects from conceptualisation to completion. Autonomous advice, fully independent from farm supplies sales and free from supplier affiliations.
Agronomist and Soil Pedologist Consultant
• Soils Land Resource Management Advice
• Soil Carbon Project advice
• Risk assessments on Salinity, Sodicity and Soil Erosion.
• Soil Conservation Management & Design - Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
• Agronomic suitability from soils, climate, topography, fertility & water requirements
• Land resource assessment for access agreements, compensation for mining, infrastructure projects
Northern Beef Cattle Breeding Systems Advisory Service
• Animal husbandry recommendations,
• Breeder management advice for optimal efficiency
• Reproduction, genetics, bull selection and genomics.
• Livestock nutrition guidance
• Grazing Land Management advice
• Assessment of safe carrying capacity
• Implementation of large-scale artificial breeding programs to maximize genetic gain for economically important traits
Pasture, Crop, and Nutrient Improvement Advice
• Advisory for Field crops, sugar, tropical and sub-tropical pastures including multi-species, cover cropping and applied soil biology advice
• Agronomic advice including soil and plant tissue testing for interpretation or recommendation service
• Production planning including full-agribusiness plan with mapped cultivation areas
• Nutrient Budget Planning, including block management zones outlining the area, crop class, potential/historical yield, and recommendations
• Identification of physical or chemical constraints such as acidic soils, compaction, or poor yielding areas
• Gross Margin budgets for fertilizer, seed, and Ag-chem inputs
Land Suitability & Vegetation Assessments
• Determination of Good Quality Agricultural/Strategic Cropping Land
• Land suitability studies to determine long-term productivity & viability
• Vegetation mapping, flora surveys, trigger mapping
Our work is founded on a principle of invitation. With hubs in Darwin & Port Douglas, we have been fortunate to work with over 40 entities in the past decade across the top end of Australia. We focus on working in collaboration with our clients to set goals and achieve outcomes. We specialise in working with community based organisations like sporting groups and not-for-profit entities to ensure they can deliver a sustainable service with impact in their community. We have grown to become a one-stop-shop with expertise in consultations, planning and programming through to design and marketing. We often share our story and expertise as a social impact enterprise, through local workshops, panels and conventions.