Innovative, out-of-the-box thinking is at the heart of what we do. With extensive experience in consulting, agribusiness and project advisory, we partner with you to provide practical solutions that work.
Kauri Group offers services across three core streams:
1) Strategy - Helping businesses to understand their unique strengths and create a strategy that builds on these to deliver results. Services include strategic and business planning, transformation and change, new market development (domestic and international) and organisational design and structuring.
2) Performance - Implementing evidence-based solutions that are backed by practical experience, we ensure that you have the right platform to deliver the outcomes you desire. We support you through performance reviews and optimisation, operational design, resource planning, logistics and supply chain management and systems and technology integration.
3) Projects - From concept through to handover, we have the expertise to plan, assess and deliver your growth projects. Our expertise extends across feasibility studies, business cases, project management support, grant applications and tenders and project funding.
In all the projects that we undertake, we adopt a transparent and agreed approach. We keep you involved throughout the process and ensure that the final outcome is not a surprise. Practical solutions backed by real expertise is the foundation upon which we operate.
For an obligation free discussion about your project or business needs, get in touch with us today.
Cam Charlton, Director
The Many Rivers Microenterprise Development (MED) Program provides support to meet individuals’ needs. Our business coaches live locally and work with small business owners over the long term to develop the skills to make their business idea a reality.
Our business coaches can support you to develop a solid business idea, create a business plan, register your business, understand cash flow and bookkeeping, and so much more. Many Rivers supported small business owners also have access to Many Rivers microfinance business loans and pro bono legal advice. Read more. https://manyrivers.org.au/programs/small-business-support/
The Many Rivers Community Economic Development (CED) Program provides support to regional and remote Indigenous communities that want to establish or grow economic activity on their land. Together we step through what is required for a community to strengthen its understanding, planning, leadership, and organisation to actively participate in the Australian economy and be local leaders in the community’s future direction and prosperity. Many Rivers’ CED Managers are located across Australia and support communities to reach their economic goals. Read more. https://manyrivers.org.au/programs/community-economic-development/
Richard is a highly experienced communicator and technical writer.
Richard Musgrove Ph.D. is an adept business communicator with a scientific background and more than 30 years’ technical writing experience, particularly in research grant and tender and business proposal writing spheres. He combines skilful storytelling with evidence-based thinking and is a strong advocate for plain English. An engaging and confident communicator, Richard is accustomed to liaising with senior management and technical staff and has a passion for video presentation and production.
Much of his work is in FNQ, although he is also a Senior Writer at Sydney-based Madrigal Communications, one of Australia’s most successful tender and proposal writing agencies (https://madrigal.com.au/), and a Technical Writer for gemaker, (https://www.gemaker.com.au/), a major Sydney-based commercialisation consultancy. He also writes for Climate Action Australia (https://climateactionaustralia.net.au/), gemaker’s influential climate change initiative. He has worked with a broad range of stakeholders and clients, nationally and internationally, the latter most recently involving a Russian client with bases in Cairns F.N.Q. and Moscow.
Richard’s Tender-writing Tips
Tender writing is often put in the too-hard basket — here is a series of useful tips:
Download - Richard Musgrove CV - HERE
Follow - Richard Musgrave LinkedIn HERE
Outsource Management Pty Ltd (OM) is a diverse, corporate advisory and business improvement organisation established in 1998. Bob Cobavie and the team have successfully built a company that is actively growing and operating across Northern Australia.
OM’s growth has been achieved through continuous referrals from our networks, and especially from satisfied clients who rely upon us to provide them with assistance from any one or combination of our six core areas of expertise.
Our team consistently delivers sustainable benefits and provide services in the following core areas:
1. Profit enhancement
2. Sales, marketing and export development
3. Workplace health and safety, quality assurance and environmental management (to certification standards)
4. Efficiency analysis and systems improvement
5. Team support, development and training
6. Data collection and collation.
1. Profit Enhancement:
• Investment readiness preparation
• Business development
• Business mentoring; guidance through implementation of business planning output
• Business planning; life planning, management planning, feasibility studies, strategic planning, risk management
• Commercialisation assistance; innovative products and services development
• Government Grant application support
• Tender submission support
• Operations management and support
• Profit enhancement; cost reduction and cash flow growth
• Business restructure; business assessment, strategic planning for business restructure and improvement, debtor, creditor and cashflow management, priority supplier and ATO payment arrangements, finance, refinancing and debt consolidation application support, restructuring, financial reporting and ongoing analysis, communications to stakeholders.
2. Sales, Marketing and Export:
• Marketing and sales; planning, strategy, development and implementation
• Market research; markets, competitor analysis and opportunities
• Company Profiles and Capability Statements
• Public relations assistance
• Surveys; client, customer both current and potential
• Workshop facilitation
• Preparation for exporting.
3. Workplace Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management:
• Development of WH&S systems
• Quality assurance system development to ISO 9000 and 14000 accreditation standards
• Employee workplace safety inductions
• Environmental management systems
• Safety system design and implementation
• Workplace safety training.
4. Efficiency Analysis and Systems Improvement:
• Development of a broad range of systems and procedures
• Human resource analysis
• Performance auditing (both business and employees)
• Plant and equipment analysis
5. Team Support, Development and Training:
• Business cultural assessment and improvement
• Motivation, performance measurement and enhancement
• Organisational reengineering
• Sales and marketing training
• SWOT analysis and action planning
• Team evaluation and building
6. Data Collection and Collation:
• Data and statistical information gathering to support projects
• Information collation
• Report development and presentation – one page dashboard reports
• Survey design
• Statistical analysis.