Complete Business Solutions and Cairns Business Hub are 100% Indigenous owned and provides specialist business management services plus meeting rooms, training facilities, and private offices for hire at 1/59 McLeod St Cairns.
We are Supply Nation Certified, hold Local Buy PQS, and have won multiple state and national awards for the work we do helping startups and small business owners through a range of services including but not limited to:
- Business Coaching Services ( Owners and Employees)
- Grant and tender writing (80% success rate)
- Business Management systems to ISO standards
- Strategic Planning , Marketing and document preparation
- Risk Governance and compliance
- Small business support services
- Leadership development
- Training and workshop development and facilitation
Our clients include:
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- Indigenous businesses
- Entire remote communities
- ASX listed organisations
- Local State and Federal Government agencies
Cairns Business Hub (formerly iiHub) features include:
- Multiple rooms of various sizes across 800sqm ideal for training workshops, board meetings, information sessions, virtual courtrooms, breakout areas, conferences and events
- Private offices, co-working and hot desks
- Free onsite undercover carparking
- Highspeed NBN, SMART technology and onsite ICT specialist
- Full disability access including front & rear lifts
- Catering available onsite
- Competitive pricing
W S (Bill) Cummings, B Econ, established the firm in 1981 to provide professional economic research and analysis of the economy, especially in relation to northern and regional Australia. Over the years, the firm has played and continues to play a major role in supporting the progress of businesses, industries, organisations and government bodies through perceptive professional, successful research.
Cummings Economics have the capability and experience to provide a very wide range of services - almost anything involving economic research, analysis and presentation. Because of its location, the firm has developed a very strong capability in the regions and industries of Australia ’s tropical north east. It also has a special capability in the economics of tourism and infrastructure development.
Cummings Economics is a long-time member of the Economic Society of Australia, Queensland.
123 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
eMotion Video is a collaboration between Suzie Cray and Kirsty Nancarrow, who share almost 60 years’ media industry experience both in Australia and overseas. These Far North Queensland locals have delivered high-quality video productions on time and on budget for clients including local, state and federal governments, universities, First Nations organisations, and small businesses. They have helped dozens of clients bring video in-house through their tailored hands-on workshops covering visual storytelling, filming, presentation and interview skills, equipment, sound and lighting, and video editing. They are passionate about helping Far North Queensland organisations connect with stakeholders through video and engaging with the traditional media.