Cam Charlton, Director
The Many Rivers Microenterprise Development (MED) Program provides support to meet individuals’ needs. Our business coaches live locally and work with small business owners over the long term to develop the skills to make their business idea a reality.
Our business coaches can support you to develop a solid business idea, create a business plan, register your business, understand cash flow and bookkeeping, and so much more. Many Rivers supported small business owners also have access to Many Rivers microfinance business loans and pro bono legal advice. Read more. https://manyrivers.org.au/programs/small-business-support/
The Many Rivers Community Economic Development (CED) Program provides support to regional and remote Indigenous communities that want to establish or grow economic activity on their land. Together we step through what is required for a community to strengthen its understanding, planning, leadership, and organisation to actively participate in the Australian economy and be local leaders in the community’s future direction and prosperity. Many Rivers’ CED Managers are located across Australia and support communities to reach their economic goals. Read more. https://manyrivers.org.au/programs/community-economic-development/
Outsource Management Pty Ltd (OM) is a diverse, corporate advisory and business improvement organisation established in 1998. Bob Cobavie and the team have successfully built a company that is actively growing and operating across Northern Australia.
OM’s growth has been achieved through continuous referrals from our networks, and especially from satisfied clients who rely upon us to provide them with assistance from any one or combination of our six core areas of expertise.
Our team consistently delivers sustainable benefits and provide services in the following core areas:
1. Profit enhancement
2. Sales, marketing and export development
3. Workplace health and safety, quality assurance and environmental management (to certification standards)
4. Efficiency analysis and systems improvement
5. Team support, development and training
6. Data collection and collation.
1. Profit Enhancement:
• Investment readiness preparation
• Business development
• Business mentoring; guidance through implementation of business planning output
• Business planning; life planning, management planning, feasibility studies, strategic planning, risk management
• Commercialisation assistance; innovative products and services development
• Government Grant application support
• Tender submission support
• Operations management and support
• Profit enhancement; cost reduction and cash flow growth
• Business restructure; business assessment, strategic planning for business restructure and improvement, debtor, creditor and cashflow management, priority supplier and ATO payment arrangements, finance, refinancing and debt consolidation application support, restructuring, financial reporting and ongoing analysis, communications to stakeholders.
2. Sales, Marketing and Export:
• Marketing and sales; planning, strategy, development and implementation
• Market research; markets, competitor analysis and opportunities
• Company Profiles and Capability Statements
• Public relations assistance
• Surveys; client, customer both current and potential
• Workshop facilitation
• Preparation for exporting.
3. Workplace Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management:
• Development of WH&S systems
• Quality assurance system development to ISO 9000 and 14000 accreditation standards
• Employee workplace safety inductions
• Environmental management systems
• Safety system design and implementation
• Workplace safety training.
4. Efficiency Analysis and Systems Improvement:
• Development of a broad range of systems and procedures
• Human resource analysis
• Performance auditing (both business and employees)
• Plant and equipment analysis
5. Team Support, Development and Training:
• Business cultural assessment and improvement
• Motivation, performance measurement and enhancement
• Organisational reengineering
• Sales and marketing training
• SWOT analysis and action planning
• Team evaluation and building
6. Data Collection and Collation:
• Data and statistical information gathering to support projects
• Information collation
• Report development and presentation – one page dashboard reports
• Survey design
• Statistical analysis.
what we do… is make a difference. We challenge the status quo by being a part of community and genuinely sharing in project success. Our core business includes Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Logistic Planning, Strategic Asset Management, Business Case and Grant Writing as well as Corporate and Executive level support functions.
Our work is founded on a principle of invitation. With hubs in Darwin & Port Douglas, we have been fortunate to work with over 40 entities in the past decade across the top end of Australia. We focus on working in collaboration with our clients to set goals and achieve outcomes. We specialise in working with community based organisations like sporting groups and not-for-profit entities to ensure they can deliver a sustainable service with impact in their community. We have grown to become a one-stop-shop with expertise in consultations, planning and programming through to design and marketing. We often share our story and expertise as a social impact enterprise, through local workshops, panels and conventions.