TEC provides clients with a premium service that drives long-term, sustainable farm profitability. TEC is built on the foundations of strong research through its ties to the Thomas Elder Institute, an industry-leading collaboration between Elders and leading Australian Universities across Australia. We are focused on bringing research initiatives and findings to consultants to ensure all on-farm decisions are backed by science. Our consultants are national technical experts. Their extensive experience means greater insight into what producers need to ensure their farming enterprises have long-term business viability. Our advice goes beyond product recommendations – it’s based on broad-reaching strategies that will make a difference to long-term productivity. Autonomous advice, fully independent from farm supplies sales and free from supplier affiliations. Within the far North region, we have experience in:-
• Soils Land Resource Management Advice
• Soil Carbon Project advice
• Agronomic advice including soil testing for interpretation and recommendations
• Risk assessments on Salinity, Sodicity and Soil Erosion.
• Soil Conservation Management & Design - Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
• Agronomic suitability from soils, climate, topography, fertility & water requirements
Northern Beef Cattle Breeding Systems Advisory Service:-
• Animal husbandry recommendations
• Breeder management advice for optimal efficiency
• Reproduction, genetics, bull selection and genomics.
• Livestock nutrition guidance
• Grazing Land Management advice
• Implementation of large-scale artificial breeding programs to maximise genetic gain for economically important traits
Pasture, Crop, and Nutrient Improvement Advice for Field crops, sugar, tropical and sub-tropical pastures
• Production planning including full-agribusiness plan with mapped cultivation areas
• Nutrient Budget Planning Service including; block management zones outlining the area, crop class, potential/historical yield and recommended fertiliser application rates.
• Identification of physical or chemical constraints such as, acidic soils, compaction or poor yielding areas
• Tissue tests for crop monitoring
• Pasture suitability, multi-species, and cover cropping advice.
• Gross Margin budgets for fertiliser, seed and Ag-chem inputs
Land Suitability Assessments to determine long-term productivity & viability.
Working Visions has spanned 20 years, providing strategic consulting, project management, research and advisory services across government, NGO's and corporate sectors. During this time, have also held regional leadership roles with the Commonwealth and State governments. Since its inception Working Visions has operated innovatively delivering a nimble, boutique and professional consultancy service with a focus on sustainable development, public participation, governance and leading change in complex environments.
With over nineteen years board director and chair experience on government and not-for-profit boards, Director Tracey Wilson has a strong understanding of how to navigate contemporary governance and risk issues.
We have a long-term commitment for addressing social change through building the capacity of individuals, communities and organisations through citizen-led policy development. We partner with a diverse range of collaborators to deliver innovative outcomes with a focus on sustainable development and complex adaptive systems; planning strategically for the 21st century.
Building and retaining client and stakeholder relationships requires strong communication skills, an ability to understand issues including legislative, geo-political and market factors. Over the past 20 years we have developed a robust and resourceful network of cross-sector political and government contacts and collaborators regionally, and across Oceania.