what we do… is make a difference. We challenge the status quo by being a part of community and genuinely sharing in project success. Our core business includes Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Logistic Planning, Strategic Asset Management, Business Case and Grant Writing as well as Corporate and Executive level support functions.
Pinnacle Pocket Consulting provides clients with a premium service that drives long-term, sustainable farm profitability. We are focused on bringing research initiatives and findings to landholders to ensure all on-farm decisions are backed by science. Our extensive experience means greater insight into what producers need to ensure their enterprises have long-term business viability based on broad-reaching strategies that will make a difference to long-term productivity. Pinnacle Pocket Consulting possess a start to finish project capability to assist clients, right through the lifecycle of agribusiness, Natural Resource projects or feasibility assessment. From identification of Suitable Land and Soil through to project implementation and Agronomic advice. We aim to maximise commercial value for our Agribusiness clients and minimise environmental and economic risk. We can offer clients a full project lifecycle capability with the expertise and systems to assist in the development of projects from conceptualisation to completion. Autonomous advice, fully independent from farm supplies sales and free from supplier affiliations.
Agronomist and Soil Pedologist Consultant
• Soils Land Resource Management Advice
• Soil Carbon Project advice
• Risk assessments on Salinity, Sodicity and Soil Erosion.
• Soil Conservation Management & Design - Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
• Agronomic suitability from soils, climate, topography, fertility & water requirements
• Land resource assessment for access agreements, compensation for mining, infrastructure projects
Northern Beef Cattle Breeding Systems Advisory Service
• Animal husbandry recommendations,
• Breeder management advice for optimal efficiency
• Reproduction, genetics, bull selection and genomics.
• Livestock nutrition guidance
• Grazing Land Management advice
• Assessment of safe carrying capacity
• Implementation of large-scale artificial breeding programs to maximize genetic gain for economically important traits
Pasture, Crop, and Nutrient Improvement Advice
• Advisory for Field crops, sugar, tropical and sub-tropical pastures including multi-species, cover cropping and applied soil biology advice
• Agronomic advice including soil and plant tissue testing for interpretation or recommendation service
• Production planning including full-agribusiness plan with mapped cultivation areas
• Nutrient Budget Planning, including block management zones outlining the area, crop class, potential/historical yield, and recommendations
• Identification of physical or chemical constraints such as acidic soils, compaction, or poor yielding areas
• Gross Margin budgets for fertilizer, seed, and Ag-chem inputs
Land Suitability & Vegetation Assessments
• Determination of Good Quality Agricultural/Strategic Cropping Land
• Land suitability studies to determine long-term productivity & viability
• Vegetation mapping, flora surveys, trigger mapping
Kirsty Nancarrow is an award-winning journalist with more than 25 years' media industry experience. She was a senior journalist with the ABC for 14 years and is passionate about developing regional communities through better engagement with the media. Kirsty delivers tailored workshops face to face and online, designed to build confidence and the capacity for organisations to improve their profile, secure funding and investment and protect their reputation.
Superior Recruitment are a specialist recruitment consultancy providing businesses from a variety of sectors access to affordable, effective Workforce Development Strategies and Staffing Solutions. With 14 years of experience, our expertise includes recruitment of: Management, Accounting Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR, Legal, IT & Administration. However we can also recruit across many other areas and develop a deep insight into the industries we recruit in.
We offer a professional, quality assured, search, recruitment and workforce development consultancy services that adheres to Codes of Conduct and Recruitment Standards set out by the Recruitment Consultant & Staffing Association Australia (RCSA),
Superior Recruitment is an extension of a businesses HR or talent acquisition team. We can consult for project based workforce staffing strategy in all business stages and lifecycles. Our consultancy:
✔️ Provides workforce & staffing solutions across many Industries & skill levels
✔️ Are a professional,, confidentiality is assured and ethical
✔️ Are an RSCA Member adhering to the Professional Code of Conduct & Recruitment Industry Standards
In addition to our search and recruiting sourcing expertise, we are can assist employers and employment programs or staffing projects including:
✔️ The evaluation and assistance with employment branding initiatives and employee value proposition
✔️ An overview and streamlining internal recruitment and selection methods and processes
✔️ Revision and redesigning of position descriptions
✔️ Ensuring best practice onboarding for employees
Established in 2014, Tagai Management Consultants (TMC) is a dynamic management consultancy with intimate domestic and international knowledge of procurement/supply chain, business advisory, and community development services. We are driven to provide our valued public and private sector clients in the Australia and Asia Pacific region with a professional and tailored service that creates an improved bottom line, commercial and/or social value. TMC is a Supply Nation Certified Supplier and was the 2019 Innovation in Business Award winner at the Ipswich Business Excellence Awards for their Indigenous cultural business innovation.
TMC key value add is as an Indigenous culture business valued based business that connects Government and Corporates with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, small businesses, traditional owners and other demographic groups to create sustainable legacy social and economic outcomes.
TMC is a commercially driven Indigenous social enterprise that has over 30 years of experience working throughout the Far North Queensland, Cape York region at a community level and strategic level across all demographics. The TMC is a family owned business with strong family and business connections throughout the service delivery region.