Pinnacle Pocket Consulting provides clients with a premium service that drives long-term, sustainable farm profitability. We are focused on bringing research initiatives and findings to landholders to ensure all on-farm decisions are backed by science. Our extensive experience means greater insight into what producers need to ensure their enterprises have long-term business viability based on broad-reaching strategies that will make a difference to long-term productivity. Pinnacle Pocket Consulting possess a start to finish project capability to assist clients, right through the lifecycle of agribusiness, Natural Resource projects or feasibility assessment. From identification of Suitable Land and Soil through to project implementation and Agronomic advice. We aim to maximise commercial value for our Agribusiness clients and minimise environmental and economic risk. We can offer clients a full project lifecycle capability with the expertise and systems to assist in the development of projects from conceptualisation to completion. Autonomous advice, fully independent from farm supplies sales and free from supplier affiliations.
Agronomist and Soil Pedologist Consultant
• Soils Land Resource Management Advice
• Soil Carbon Project advice
• Risk assessments on Salinity, Sodicity and Soil Erosion.
• Soil Conservation Management & Design - Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
• Agronomic suitability from soils, climate, topography, fertility & water requirements
• Land resource assessment for access agreements, compensation for mining, infrastructure projects
Northern Beef Cattle Breeding Systems Advisory Service
• Animal husbandry recommendations,
• Breeder management advice for optimal efficiency
• Reproduction, genetics, bull selection and genomics.
• Livestock nutrition guidance
• Grazing Land Management advice
• Assessment of safe carrying capacity
• Implementation of large-scale artificial breeding programs to maximize genetic gain for economically important traits
Pasture, Crop, and Nutrient Improvement Advice
• Advisory for Field crops, sugar, tropical and sub-tropical pastures including multi-species, cover cropping and applied soil biology advice
• Agronomic advice including soil and plant tissue testing for interpretation or recommendation service
• Production planning including full-agribusiness plan with mapped cultivation areas
• Nutrient Budget Planning, including block management zones outlining the area, crop class, potential/historical yield, and recommendations
• Identification of physical or chemical constraints such as acidic soils, compaction, or poor yielding areas
• Gross Margin budgets for fertilizer, seed, and Ag-chem inputs
Land Suitability & Vegetation Assessments
• Determination of Good Quality Agricultural/Strategic Cropping Land
• Land suitability studies to determine long-term productivity & viability
• Vegetation mapping, flora surveys, trigger mapping
Established in 2014, Tagai Management Consultants (TMC) is a dynamic management consultancy with intimate domestic and international knowledge of procurement/supply chain, business advisory, and community development services. We are driven to provide our valued public and private sector clients in the Australia and Asia Pacific region with a professional and tailored service that creates an improved bottom line, commercial and/or social value. TMC is a Supply Nation Certified Supplier and was the 2019 Innovation in Business Award winner at the Ipswich Business Excellence Awards for their Indigenous cultural business innovation.
TMC key value add is as an Indigenous culture business valued based business that connects Government and Corporates with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, small businesses, traditional owners and other demographic groups to create sustainable legacy social and economic outcomes.
TMC is a commercially driven Indigenous social enterprise that has over 30 years of experience working throughout the Far North Queensland, Cape York region at a community level and strategic level across all demographics. The TMC is a family owned business with strong family and business connections throughout the service delivery region.
Working Visions has spanned 20 years, providing strategic consulting, project management, research and advisory services across government, NGO's and corporate sectors. During this time, have also held regional leadership roles with the Commonwealth and State governments. Since its inception Working Visions has operated innovatively delivering a nimble, boutique and professional consultancy service with a focus on sustainable development, public participation, governance and leading change in complex environments.
With over nineteen years board director and chair experience on government and not-for-profit boards, Director Tracey Wilson has a strong understanding of how to navigate contemporary governance and risk issues.
We have a long-term commitment for addressing social change through building the capacity of individuals, communities and organisations through citizen-led policy development. We partner with a diverse range of collaborators to deliver innovative outcomes with a focus on sustainable development and complex adaptive systems; planning strategically for the 21st century.
Building and retaining client and stakeholder relationships requires strong communication skills, an ability to understand issues including legislative, geo-political and market factors. Over the past 20 years we have developed a robust and resourceful network of cross-sector political and government contacts and collaborators regionally, and across Oceania.