Scholarships and Opportunities
RDA Tropical North collates information on relevant scholarships and opportunities from government, corporate and private sectors.
Enhance your career in 2020 with career building leadership course.
- Partial scholarships $1,000 to $5,000
- Register you interest by Friday, 11 September 2020
The RNA Foundation (RNAF) celebrates and champions the essential role agriculture plays in the everyday lives of Queenslanders through raising funds to aid agricultural heritage preservation, agricultural education and agricultural awareness and development.
The objective of the Marcus Oldham Rural Leadership Program is to provide leadership training to identified, potential future leaders in agricultural and agribusiness industries and communities. There continues to be a diaspora of homegrown leaders from rural Australia and the program is designed to strengthen the skills and talent of emerging leaders whose leadership potential has been identified by their industries or community.
Educational opportunities are essential for ensuring that the wider community understands and values the role agriculture plays in everyday lives, and for providing a firm foundation for our next generation of agricultural leaders.
- Bursary recipients will receive full financial support for their attendance at the Marcus Oldham Leadership Program including accommodation and travel assistance.
- Applications close 16 October 2020
In order to support the development of Australia’s workforce long term, AIM has launched the COVID Stimulus Fund. This fund can be used by eligible students and organisations to:
- Apply a contribution towards tuition fees for AIM Vocational Qualifications capped at:
-$3,200 for online Diplomas
-$2,000 for online Certificate IVs
- Provide an additional 2 training seats at no cost to organisations who book in 3 or more employees to an AIM short course
Contact AIM direct to view eligible industries.
Nuffield Australia Farming Scholarships is a unique program that awards primary producers with a life-changing scholarship to travel overseas and study an agricultural topic of choice. Scholars are selected annually on merit as people who are committed and passionate about farming or fishing, are at the leading edge of technology uptake and potential future leaders in the industry.
- 20 x Scholarships on offer of valued at $30,000
- Currently taking applications; Interviews to be held in 2020 for commencement in 2021
Provides organisations, such as schools and community groups, with grants from $1,000 to $20,000 to sponsor eligible Australian students under the age of 18 to attend or participate in STEM related events, activities and competitions in Australia and overseas.
- From $1,000 to $20,000
- Will close when funding is exhausted