Designed to specifically address cash flow issues that businesses are facing as a result of COVID-19…
The workshop will cover:
Cash Flow Management
• Managing and forecasting cash flow
• Understanding debtors and receivables
• Utilising debtor and creditor terms to maximise cash flow
• Strategies and controls to preserve cash reserves
Key Financial Risks:
• Failing to plan, monitor and review budgets and forecasts
• Increased value and / or ageing of receivables
• Uncontrolled and / or escalating expenditure
Presenter – Marni McGrath of Evan Edwards
Presenter, Marni McGrath (B Bus, CA) is a Director & Principal of Evans Edwards having joined the firm in 1994. Marni is passionate about helping her clients and advises and acts for a range of clients and businesses in the professional, property construction, primary production, retail and service industries. Her broad skills cover all aspects of taxation compliance, accounting and business advisory services with a particular focus on building long term wealth for her clients.
This webinar will be delivered on the Zoom platform and a link will be provided prior to the session.