Market Access Under IA-CEPA…
This webinar, led by the Department of Agriculture, and Hort Innovation is designed to bring industry from both Indonesia and Australia together to learn about new horticulture trade opportunities under IA-CEPA. Participants will also be able to engage via a moderated discussion.
This webinar will explore topics including:
- Australian horticulture market overview
- Export trends
- Indonesian horticulture market demand
- Market opportunities
- Market access to Indonesia
- TRQ processes and application.
Who should attend: Australian fruit and vegetable exporters, industry associations, State Government representatives, Indonesian fruit and vegetable importers, Indonesian retailers
Speakers: Opening remarks by Allaster Cox – Charge d’Affaires, Australian Embassy Jakarta
- Leah Cuttriss – Adviser, DAWE
- Allaster Cox – Charge d’Affairs, Australian Embassy Jakarta
- Hendry Sim – Vice Director, Laris Manis Utama
- Damian Gibbons – Assistant Quota Manager, DAWE
- Penny Measham – Head of Trade, Hort Innovation