Grant Highlight – FECCA Covid-19 Small Grants
FECCA (Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia) is working with the Federal Government and other organisations to administer the CALD (Culturally and linguistically diverse) communities of COVID-19 Health Small Grants Fund. This Fund will help multicultural community groups to lead grassroots communication activities around COVID-19 and the vaccination rollout, targeting CALD communities.
FECCA will administer grants of $2500, $3500 or $5000 to groups or organisations to fund short-term, one-off, communication and outreach projects that aim to achieve the following objectives:
* Address barriers to accessing information on COVID-19 and the vaccination program
* Provide the opportunity for communities to identify and respond to issues and concerns surrounding COVID-19 and the vaccination program
* Provide accurate and culturally relevant information on the COVID-19 Vaccination Program
* Foster community involvement and participation
* Encourage partnerships among community organisations
Follow this LINK for full details and to apply.
Amounts: $2500, $3500, $5000
Closing: January 2022