Department of Defence – Building and Maritime Works at HMAS Cairns and adjacent sites, Cairns
To support the Introduction Into Service (IIS) of the Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessel’s (ACOPV) operational and support capabilities, the works include the following:
· demolition of existing facilities;
· demolition of the existing Navy wharf and construction of a new wharf;
· construction of new operational support facilities including an office
· construction of hardstand storage facilities.
· upgrades and refurbishment of existing logistics and maintenance
· upgrades to services and in-ground infrastructure.
And industry briefing will be conducted on Tuesday, 25 August 2020.
Further information regarding the briefing is provided in the Tender Documents.